Saturday Morning Breakfast
Cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions.
However - Join the Brethren for a on-line chat
- Every Saturday morning at 9:30 am
486196771?pwd= K01RdkpOTmpMUHVkVFZmSEozVWFvZz 09
- Masons & Friends Welcome
- Contact Bro. Kent Plosz by email or text 403-588-5077 to obtain password.
Every Wednesday for Lunch - Cancelled until further notice due to COVID-19 restrictions
On May 22, RW Bro. (Scottie) Vickers, Lochearn #151, will be doing a 50 km Ultra-Marathon
- In addition to his personal goal of completing an Ultra Marathon, he is raising funds to support the Rocky Compassionate Care Hospice Society - with a goal of $7,500.00.
- There is a great write-up about him & the Masonic Fraternity in Rocky on the Hospice website.
- He is also featured on the masthead of the local Rocky newspaper "The Mountaineer" along with his story.
- Both articles highlight his association with Freemasonry and promote the fraternity favorably within the community.
- Canada Helps also features Scottie's story along with a YouTube video interview.
- While there are various ways you can donate to support Scottie's initiative, all the funds donated via Lochearn Lodge (to a max total of $2000.) will be matched by the Masonic Foundation (note: Tax receipts not available).
- Donations can be made via; Cash, cheque or E-transfer
- Covid19 may have stopped our meetings - but Masonry lives on.